Friday, January 8, 2010

Well I just dropped the wife and kid (2 year old) off at a drop-in. On the way home I spied some young ladies out walking and found their asses in tights arousing. I felt the urge to do the status-quo - which would be to get on the internet and try to find a sex partner. I am still reeling. Yesterday I had the opportunity to meet a very attractive woman for sex and I pulled a no-show. I am clamboring inside to get back to that level of opportunity.

Lately I was skimming psychology books in the bookstore and I found one on evolutionary psychology. It had some interesting perspectives on sexual desire. I, for one, am convinced that we are not naturally monogamous - just mostly monogamous. I'd like to expound more on what I think our natural sexual predilections are, but right now I need to jerk off to relieve this headache and then get back to work (if I can force myself to).

That reminds me - meditation music helps me work.

1 comment:

  1. Update - just got back and the doorbell rings. It's the babysitter. I guess the wife forgot about her. Anyway - sexual fantasies etc. I drive her to the drop-in. Then I have to wait while her and my wife chat. In the end I drive her to the bus stop so she can take a 1-2 hour bus ride home. I don't think my wife is planning on paying her. Can you say exploitation? After coming home I jerked off. Now I am going to try to get some work done.

    ReplyDelete