Monday, January 18, 2010

the pendulum swing

well - since the last post, I deleted my dating website account and changed the password to my acting out hotmail account (joe6pack6@live.com). It's been a week or so. I am sleeping a bit more, but the urge is coming back. I was travelling for work and this woman I was working closely with was very attractive and attracted to me.

Then I came home and an old crush (10 years back) had added me on facebook.

And I got a text from someone I'd been acting out with a few weeks back.

So now I am posting here to try and release some of this.

Here is my question - is there anything I can do? Does posting here really help or am I a hopeless slave to a pendulum swing or to uncontrollable biology.

Evoloutionary psychology dictates that I will try to create diverse offspring.

Modern society dictates that I can only have one active wife at a time.

The compromise between the two is divorce and remarriage.

Is this an inveitability?

The other compromise is cuckolding and impregnating a woman who is attached to someone else. Is this an inevitability?

Or is there a future for me in a monogamous family?

I have my doubts.

Anyway - trying to stay monogamous and productive just for today.
I already wasted the morning screwing around on the internet (which eventually led to masturbation)

Need to get work done - earn my keep - before I get fired.

No comments:

Post a Comment