Thursday, February 4, 2010

slippin?

Well things got good and then bad.

I finally gave in on my last road trip and started using a singles website again. This didn't result in me meeting someone for sex (almost) but then I purged. Tonight, a week later, I am back at it!!!

It's 12:12 and I need to go to sleep.

Funny how I lost steam on this blog so fast. Guess I got things off my chest. But here I still am acting out.

Road trip next week - already chasing down leads. Have a long-planned date for "poker" on the agenda.

Maybe sobriety?

need to find a meeting there...

there isn't one

maybe online... maybe
I am chatting with a girl right now
guess we know where this leads.

1 comment:

  1. Hello,

    Thank you for starting this blog. I hope you find it helpful. My story is different from yours but only in the details. I am still struggling and currently my biology is winning too.

    I am a member of a Sexaholics Anonymous group (and an Alcoholics Anonymous group too). And a chronic relapser in SA (but almost 6 years sober in AA).

    I believe there is hope for me as long as I don't give up. I'm really glad that the only requirement for membership is a desire to stop acting out.

    Hang in there and thanks again for blogging. Trust me, it is truly a form of service work.

    F

    ReplyDelete