Monday, February 15, 2010

poking my head out of a hole

Yes I am down here in the sex addict hole. I have slipped down the slipper slope. On my last road trip (last week), I hit the websites hard, probably initiating contact with near on 50 women. I finally got one to meet me for a bite to eat and a drink (she declined alcohol) then we went for a ride and "made out". I also spent some time in her house and she kept telling me it was time to go, but I kept trying to seduce her. Then I went back to the hotel. Didn't sleep well, work is suffering. I am behind in paperwork big time. I am quite concerned about that. Stressed is a better word than concerned. I can't bring myself to write these fucking reports (pardon my french).

God - if you are there - please help me to write these reports. Please help me to get through or around this paperwork. I would like to be free again. I can't find the freedom in writing all these goddamn reports.

Anyway I'm in hole inside a giant mound of paperwork, chasing ass on websites. I am ok, but not sure when this paperwork will bury me. I am sure there is a way out on the bottom (e.g. if I don't get it done, I can lose my job and be relieved of the pressure), but not sure I want that route. The other way is to switch jobs and leave the paperwork debt behind. That would be irresponsible.

FUCK IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

God help me to get this all done. God help me.

Also, if I can get as much of this paperwork as possible done, I can devote my time to all the other projects and opportunities that come up in this job.

No comments:

Post a Comment